A little bit about me
This questionnaire is the product of suzi81’s blog and I highly recommend you partake in it. Just link back to her blog!
1. Why have you chosen your blog name?
The Modern Day Fairy Godmother was named so because everyone used to call me The Fairy Godmother. I was also writing a book on love advice but I found that a blog would be much more immediate. The addition of the word “Modern” was to show that I was not going to be stereotypical and always kept things realistic, hence the slogan “No Pumpkin Carriages, Just Healthy Relationships and One Day, Happy Marriages”.
2. When you have an hour of free-time, what do you do?
How about a MINUTE? I almost never watch T.V., so I lie down on my couch and watch my favourite shows or I go out with my friends. You need to treat yourself but lately, my schedule hasn’t allowed it.
3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what would it be?
Nine years old. Things were so simple back then and peers didn’t start getting mean until the year after.
4. If you could learn to do something, what would it be?
I want to learn how to cook. I feel like I would be the most creative in my recipes by using ingredients that are not so common.
5. What would be the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
My dream house.
6. What is the thing that makes you absolutely unique?
My inner strength. I often underestimate it but not a lot of people can go through what I have been through.
7. What is your favourite blog?
I don’t have a favourite as all the blogs I follow have something unique to give. Honestly, I read everything on my Reader like the morning paper.
Give this questionnaire a try!
The Modern Day Fairy Godmother